- March 2017 Scottsdale Events -
- Spring Training - All month - Spring Training kicks into high-gear during the month of March. Come see some of the top teams and players in the MLB as they get ready for the regular season.
- Old Town Farmers' Market - Every Saturday - This popular Farmers' Market is worth a visit. Lots of great organic produce and a large variety of food and personal care products as well.
- Sunday A'Fair - Every Sunday - The Scottsdale Civic Center Park is home to these weekly free concerts. Bring a blanket and picnic, or you can purchase food and drink on site.
- Devour Culinary Classic - February 26 - March 5th - Events will be going on all week and the very popular Culinary Classic weekend events at the Phoenix Art Museum promise to be as wonderful as they have been in years past.
- Mc Dowell Mountain Music Festival - March 3rd- 5th - In its 14th year, this annual multi-day concert event highlights well-known acts as well as many local performers. And each year this non-profit donates all of its proceeds to two local charities.
- Scottsdale Arts Festival - March 10th - 12th - This fun annual event is back at the Scottsdale Civic Center Park. This year over 170 artists will be displaying their work and there will be many performances each day, plus lots of food and beverage options.
- Walking Tour of Scottsdale Public Art - March 11th - Start at the Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art (SMoCA) and see over a dozen of Scottsdale's public art installations.
- Celebrity Fight Night - March 18th - This annual charity event attracts lots of stars and athletes who come out to support and raise money for charity. There will be live music performances and a live auction, as well as a tribute to the late Muhammad Ali.
- Scottsdale Spring Festival Hunter Jumper Show - March 23rd - 26th - Westworld will host this show featuring horses and riders navigating courses and jumps. It is sure to be exciting!
- Scottsdale Philharmonic Free Concert - March 26th - Come watch this talented symphony perform beautiful classical music.
As always, this is just a partial list of things going on around town. Feel free to add any of your favorites to the comment section.
Disclaimer: Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Events and dates subject to change.